♥ Rise of IHLS ♥
LOVE, what an English word? According to English dictionary the word love mean “A strong positive emotion of regard and affection” OR “A score of zero in tennis or squash”. Leave the later, I am far more concerned with the former one.
According to me, in this world there are 2-kinds of love oriented people.
1. Who love “LOVE”:- This kind of species loves to live in there world of dream and always relate everything that happened to him with love. They just can’t live without it; they can survive without food but not without their lover. Love is just to work whole day, in dream of catching up with their lover for dinner. Love is sky, ocean, life, color ….ENOUGH. You can understand how important love is for them (mad, crazy,. )*
2. Who don’t believe in love (note: they don’t hate it either):- The most prominent feature you will observe in this kind of species is that for any reason they would often say “what is love, I don’t believe in it”. It gives pain, make person emotional weak, deviate from the right path, let you forget the goal of life….ENOUGH. You can make out. From my personal experience (till now), I can say about them is that they just live there life to achieve the so called “GOAL” which never had end limit. When born they struggle to strike hard to carry out schooling with extra-circular activities thinking that if they can achieve this then there life is set after then we will think about friends, love….etc and ya, under the guidance of the parents, of-course. After that, in college the same scenario, then job and oh! Here comes the marriage. Give me a break guys, were your love. They say I found it in my wife (and children).Good, that’s the practical way of thinking. And again setting new goal to earn enough money to keep their wife, children and of course guided parents happily ever after.
(You must be probably thinking why such a long definition for 2nd one, cause I belong to that category, not wholly but kind off)
WOW! What a life for both of them. They never bother each other. There simple funda of life “live happily and let others live. Such a beautiful and simplified language of life to be understandable”.
Do you think life is so easy for them ?
My definition of Kind of love oriented people changed when I came across the 3rd kind of people, who are in the front page of every Indian newspaper and cover news for media, And whom I exclusively refers to as “ I HATE LOVE STORIES” kind of spices.
Let me take you to a TRUE Love Story and Rise of IHLS, its Consequences and the ongoing War……..
On early of the April 2007, the 23 year old Manoj of kaithal village came to realize how strongly he is in love with Babli, the neighbored girl. A kind of string struck in his heart with guitar playing all around him. An electronic repair shop owner cant found it more amusing to see the face of his lover girl in every lighting bulb and song “…….bin tere, bin tere, koi khalish hai hawa mein bin tere” (without you, without you, there is some emptiness in the wind, without you).
That’s all, he took up all his guts and when straight to girl and
said:- “I …..i …..i …”
Girl: –“yes, i…..”
Boy: “I am electrician”.
Boy: “I can repair anything for u. I won’t damage the integrated circuit of your heart and be the one who enlightens your day like Philip tube light and give you the warmth of love as by room heater”.
And what was the answer “YES”. It seemed as if Manoj has achieved one of his life greatest goal, his happiness can be compared to that of Kapil Dev after winning World Cup of Cricket(India, 1983) or when a mother sees her child for the first time after delivery, An expression without words and happiness without smile.
He just can’t wait to get married off and they decided to marry.
But wait, Here, we have a long-list of qualifications that our couple has to pass, guided by pandits looking at book of Kundlis and thus “match the following starts”
1. Values and personal expectations: ……………… matched
2. Age: the groom is usually desired to be older but not by more than a few years……………..matched
3. Looks and physical attributes: should be acceptable to the other; for brides, a lighter skin complexion is often preferred; for grooms, height is important and should be at least a few inches taller than the bride…….…matched
4. Caste, ethnicity and native language: usually desired to be the same or similar………matched
5. Diet (veg/non-veg/alcohol/smoking): may differ only if acceptable to the other………….matched
6. Education: comparable educational levels, or the boy should be more educated than the girl………..matched
7. Profession: the profession should be acceptable to the other………….matched
8. Financial: The boy’s current and future financial and income situation should be acceptable to the girl……………..matched
9. Astrological signs/attributes: should be compatible, if the two families believe in it; certain attributes are given weight, for instance mangal dosh, which was believed to cause marital discord, poor health and an early death for one of the spouses if an incompatibility existed……….…matched
10. Family status: The financial strength and reputation of the family, including the professional and marital statuses of the siblings of the prospective partner…………matched
11. Religion: should be same (MATCHED) , and sometimes there is insistence that the sub-denomination shouldn’t be the same ……….…..FAILED.
CONCLUSION:- You can’t marry her, but WHY ????
Cause you have same gotra,
So……….Before that let me explain what exactly is the real meaning of gotra
The term Gotra broadly refers to people who are descendants in an unbroken male line from a common male ancestor. Panini defines gotra for grammatical purposes as ‘ apatyam pautraprabhrti gotram’ (IV. 1. 162), which means ‘the word gotra denotes the progeny (of a sage) beginning with the son’s son. When a person says ‘ I am Kashypasa-gotra’ he means that he traces his descent from the ancient sage Kashyapa by unbroken male descent. According to the brahminical theory, the Brahmins are the direct descendants of seven or eight sages who are believed to be the mind-born sons of Brahma. They are Gautama, Bharadvaja, Vishvamitra, Jamadagni, Vasishtha, Kashyapa and Atri. To this list, Agastya is also sometimes added. These eight sages are called gotrakarins from whom all the 49 gotras (especially of the Brahmins) have evolved. A gotra must be distinguished from a kula. A kula is a set of people following similar cultural rituals, often worshiping the same divinity (the Kula-Devata, god of the clan). Kula does not relate to lineage or caste. In fact, it is possible to change one’s kula, based on one’s faith or Iṣṭa-devatā.
It is common practice in preparation for Hindu marriage to inquire about the kula-gotra (meaning clan lineage) of the bride and groom before approving the marriage. In almost all Hindu families, marriage within the same gotra is prohibited, since people with same gotra are considered to be siblings. But marriage within the kula is allowed and even preferred.
Just remember this example
“The case of sage Vishwamitra is the example. Thus the gotra must have been of the lineage of the learning one chose rather than the lineage of one’s birth. Rama is stated to be the descendant of Ikshwaku, but the lineage was broken when Kalmashpada got his son through Niyoga of Vasishta with Kalmashapad’s wife Madayanthi, and not through a biological liaison. Yet Rama is said to be Ikshwaku’s descendant and not of Vasishta. Some claim of a continuous biological linkage with the moola purusha [or most significant personality] of the Gothra, where as it need not be the case. Sometimes, a Gotra is based on the Guru for the family or one of the ancestors”.**
So in-short they are brother and sister.
What will you do when you came to know that the one you love and want to spend your life with is unknowingly your brother/sister? How come?.
Yes! They did the same thing that you’re thinking off, they ran away and got married.
April 6, 2007: Manoj-Babli leaves village, Far from the atrocities of Unknown World.
April 7, 2007: At-last dream come true…..Solemnize marriage in a temple.
It’s just the beginning………………………
(IHLS – PART – 2 – The Consequence)
RELEASING ON NEXT FRIDAY – 25th of February)
In Memory of – “VALENTINE DAY” and to all who, somewhere, sometime ever fall in LOVE with anyone !
*() – here, it represents “TAGS”
** I am quiet confused with this example, if anyone knows then explain me, plz.
*** Thank You Wikkipedia – the open source ocean of knowledge .